Saturday, March 29, 2014

Doctor Who

 
  My sister Johanna and I watch Doctor Who together. We're currently on the third series. Last Sunday, we watched Blink. It was the best episode so far, easy. I love Sally Sparrow and the non-linear timeline stuff. And then, of course: "Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey. . . STUFF."

  I was afraid I wouldn't like a Doctor-light episode, but it was amazing!! When the angel got right up in Laurence's face, I screamed. Haha.

  We met the Master a few episodes ago. It was really confusing, but really awesome how he showed up. We still have one more episode in that story line (from what my brother told me.) I can see why series 3 is his favorite with Ten.

  Sorry that this was a kind of lame post. But honestly, if you comment hate, I'll hurt you with me laser screwdriver. :)


Have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment