Saturday, April 26, 2014
Percy Jackson
I really love the original Percy Jackson series. I hated the first movie, and I'm still making up my mind on whether or not I like the Heroes of Olympus. I think I do, but the author adds a lot of extraneous information and some of his attempts at humor fail. I do like the ideas a lot, but they maybe could've been worked out better.
I know you're gonna hate me, but I really love Nico. He's such a well-written character, and I feel like I can relate to him. People make choices that hurt my feelings. Sometimes I don't get to say goodbye to people I love. And there's never enough "emo" characters in popular books.
I don't really like Jason for the same reason I hate Rose from Doctor Who. Rose is a generic nice girl, and Jason is a generic hero. Nothing in particular to love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment